The Crystal Upgrade system is an upgrading system, that allows you to transform your equipment into crystal items and get extra bonuses.
How to transform your equipment
To transform your items into crystal you will need to farm in the Crystal Cove instances located in Flaris, Saint Morning and Darkon to gather the items required. You will also need level 300 weapons/armors/shields which are already fully upgraded to +10/+20.
The items required to upgrade
All items required are obtainable in the Crystal Cove instance and are listed below:
Crystal Transformation Stones (commonly referred to as CTS) are used to transform your equipment into a crystal item.
Crystal Enchant Scrolls (commonly referred to as CES) are used to upgrade your crystal item.
Crystal Enchant Success Scrolls (commonly referred to as CESS) are used to increase the chance of successfully upgrading your item.
How to upgrade
To transform your items into crystal, the items have to be level 300 and fully upgraded to +10/+20.
- Once you have Crystal Transformation Stones visit the Crystal Upgrader who is located next to the instance entrances.
- Select the Crystal Upgrade option which will bring up this window:
- Put your item in the leftmost box and the Crystal Transformation Stone in the rightmost and press Ok. Repeat this until your item has successfully been upgraded.
- You can then upgrade your new crystal items either by using the safe upgrade option or manually using Crystal Enchant Scrolls and Crystal Enchant Success Scrolls.
The benefits of upgrading
|Upgrade Level||Bonus on weapons||Bonus on armor and shields|
|+5||+25 All Stats|
|+12||+10% DMG absorb|
|+20||+25% PvP Dmg, +25% PvE Dmg, All Stat +60|
The risks of upgrading
You will not lose or downgrade your item in any way if you fail transforming it from normal to crystal. Awakes, piercings, runes and rarities will not be reset or changed in the process, either. Once successful, the item will be transformed into crystal and set back to +0.
Crystal Enchant Scrolls will be needed to upgrade the item from now on. The chances for a successful upgrade will degrade with every upgrade level just like they did previously, but can be increased by using/activating a Crystal Enchant Success Scroll.
Failing an upgrade will reset the item to its last safe level, being +4, +8, +12 and +15.
Crystal Cove is the new instance where you will be able to get the new upgrading items you need to upgrade your items to crystal.
The Instance has a 15 hour re-enter time and you are required to be in a party and level 290+
- Crystal Collector
- Crystal Ghoul
- Crystal Goomong
- Crystal Ash
- Crystal Guardian Big Muscle
- Crystal Guardian Krrr
- Crystal Guardian Mushmoot
- Crystal Imp (No drops)
- Crystal Mushie (No Drops)
- Crystal Meteonyker