Secret Room West
Rumors say that upon the top of the Forsaken Tower are two rooms, which hold monsters the likes of which have never been seen before. Furthermore, it is said that guilds that are able to vanquish the guardians of these rooms will be rewarded with great power and fortune. (Please note that the Secret Room is treated like a siege (only this is PvE, not PvP), and guilds must compete to win access.) It consists of making your way through 300 Guardian mobs, a level 300 mini-boss, followed by a level 300 final boss.
Once thought to be Shades hideout these Masquerpets still guard her throne room which was situated at the very top level. She would retreat here to regroup after a long day of mayhem and destruction. She summoned her most loyal Masquerpets and they swore an oath to guard it with their lives. With each level comes more challenging foes each more eager to fulfill his purpose. In the end Shade destroyed the Throne Room so it would not fall into enemy hands but still her loyal subjects guard. Diligently they await the glorious day of her return in the hopes of restoring her to her rightful throne.
|Secret Room West is accessible from the Darkon continent.
|All Masquerpets are aggravated. This is an Instance Dungeon so only Party and or Guild members will be present.
|For entrance into the West Secret Room please see NPC (Western Region) Secret Room Manager in Darken.|
(Access is only on server 1)
Monsters in the West Room drop Blue Chips if you have the quest, and items dropped have normal binding time. If your guild successfully completes this, you have a chance to get a Rudra Weapon to drop.
|Certain rules apply:|
- Guilds must be at least level 20 to enter the bidding competition to enter the Secret Rooms. Make sure the Guild Leader talks to the Secret Room Manager NPC.
- (Western Region) Secret Room Manager in Darken manages the West Secret Room.
- Guilds must bid for entry, with 100,000,000 penya being the minimum bid required.
- The top eight guilds with the highest bids can enter the Secret Rooms on Tuesdays, Thursday, and Saturdays (see schedule below).
- Only 10 members, from each of the highest bidding guilds, can actually enter the Secret Rooms—so choose them wisely. Again, make sure the Guild Leader or Kingpin talks to the Secret Room Manager NPC.
- Upon entry to the room, all buffs are dispelled.
- Once your group arrives inside the room, you can rebuff each other.
- If a player (who isn’t a guild leader) dies during the fight, they can either wait for resurrection or hit Lodestar and will spawn outside next to the Secret Room Manager.
- The manager will allow then to re-enter the event. The player will be teleported to the beginning of the map, or in Asmodan's room, if you are the final boss.
How does it work
When the secret room opens you get a pop-up which will teleport you to the (Western Region) Secret Room Manager. Once you are at this NPC you can enter the Secret Room. The Secret Room is also instanced, meaning that even though every registered guild is dong it at the same time, you will only be with your own guild in the Secret Room. But on the left side of your screen, you can see the progress of the other guilds.
All times are in UTC+2 (server time)
- Tuesday: 17.30 - Application window ends. The guilds with the top 8 bids will be eligible for entry. Guild Leaders should proceed to register their 10 participating members.
- Tuesday: 17.40 - Registration time ends, each guild should enter the room.
- Tuesday: 17.45 - Combat begins.
- Tuesday: 19.45PM - Combat Ends.
- Thursday: 03.30 - Application window ends. The guilds with the top 8 bids will be eligible for entry. Guild Leaders should proceed to register their 10 participating members.
- Thursday: 03.40 - Registration time ends, each guild should enter the room.
- Thursday: 03.45 - Combat begins.
- Thursday: 05.45PM - Combat Ends.
- Saturday: 15.30 - Application window ends. The guilds with the top 8 bids will be eligible for entry. Guild Leaders should proceed to register their 10 participating members.
- Saturday: 15.40 - Registration time ends, each guild should enter the room.
- Saturday: 15.45 - Combat begins.
- Saturday: 17.45PM - Combat Ends.
The following conditions will result in a guild winning or losing the event.
- Defeat the final boss within the 2 hour time limit, AND before any other guild you are competing against.
- Another guild defeats the boss monster first.
- All guilds fail to defeat the boss monster during the allotted time.
A guild who successfully wins the Secret Room, will be rewarded with the following:
- Guild members of a guild that won the Western Secret Room will receive access to the Weapon Leveling Room.
- They also receive the ability to purchase items with Blue Chips.