Guilds are an integral part of MMORPG. An MMORPG is based on its community, and guilds are the most permanent way for players to band together. Through guilds, players can chat with each other, war with other guilds, and siege.
What is a Guild?
Many of you , as you play, come to wonder what these small groups, or teams, are that call themselves guilds.
A Guild is:
1. An organization of persons with related interests, goals, etc., esp. one formed for mutual aid or protection.
2. Any of various associations, as of merchants or artisans, organized to maintain standards and to protect the interests of its members, and that sometimes constituted a local governing body.
Every Guild is a family, a team, a governing body. There is the Master/Leader, Kingpins, Captains, Supporters, and Rookies. They all guard each other and work together to create relationships and as a small active community; they play together, level, shop, and PvP together. Each Guild is almost like a Tribe, they compete against other Guilds and thrive to be the best Guild in their Cluster.
Many Guilds do not make a community solely on playing the game competitively, many are based on similar interests or the hunger for a community of friends to have fun with.
Each Guild has the chance to pick cloaks, an emblem, and can participate on Guild Events. However, in order to participate in any of these you must first level your Guild to the requirements each entail.
Making a Guild
Before you create a Guild you must be the required level 40, and must take time to think of a Guild name.
First, gather what you need:
- 500 million penya
- Lead of a party with 2 other players that are eligible to enter a guild (they will be your first members) To be eligible a person must not have been in a guild in the past 2 hours.
Second, speak to Helena (Saint Morning, Bank NPC).
- She will ask for the 500 million penya first.
- After handing in the 500 million penya, she will ask you to lead a 3 player party.
- After speaking to her again, click on "Create a Guild", and your guild will be created.
Note that for any future guilds you make, you will not have to undergo this quest. You can create a guild directly by being the leader of a 3-player party where everyone is eligible to join a guild, and talking to Helena.
Managing a Guild
After creating your guild, you will want to learn to manage it. The options are all found on the guild window, which you can access via the "g" hotkey or by going through your Start menu.
Guild Leveling Table
Note: You need to contribute Quest Items and penya in order to lvl the Guild.
|Guild Leveling Table|
|Guild Level||Item Contribution||Penya Contribution||Maximum Members|
Other Guild Events
Guild Siege is a twice-a-day opportunity to match the strength of your guild to that of other guilds. Not only are the rewards high for winning the siege, so is the honor. This match is held at 6am and 8pm server time [GMT +2] everyday. For further information, please refer to Guild Siege.